Thursday, January 19, 2012

Self-Evaluation

I would develop ideas for pieces of writing by throwing every topic that came to head on paper, then i choose from the handful of topics which one i want to write about and run with it. Some pieces of writing were tougher than the others, for example, the definition esaay was harder than usual for me because i wasnt used to it, it was wierd writing a whole essay describing a single word. On the other hand, the research paper was a breeze for me because i have done many other research papers throughout high school and middle school. I went to both Mrs. Dorn and Mr. Kitsmiller for help when i was stuck, they gave me good ideas to use. I beleive i have grown alot this semester as a writer because i was faced with challenges that i havent had to overcome before. I believe my most well rounded paper was probably the research paper, it wasnt too challenging and i knew how to write research papers before. I can confidentally say i know exactly how to write a definition paper successfully, but i could not have said that before this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment